Date and Time
March 29 2017 7:15 AM to 8:15 AM
Every Wednesday your child can bring $1.00 and have free dress for that day. You can bring, quarters, nickels and dimes and of course, a dollar bill. (NO pennies please, unless rolled in a penny wrapper with child’s name printed on it). It’s easy, payment will be taken by the business clerk by the main office from 7:15-8:15. Child will have their hand stamped. Teachers will know they paid by looking at the stamp at the student’s hand. This is strictly voluntary. You are not required to participate. Funds will be put toward incentives for students. Items such as snacks and small awards for perfect attendance, honor roll and other recognition given out each 9 weeks.
Free Dress Guidelines
In order to participate in free dress the guidelines listed below must be followed. Failure to follow guidelines will result in withdrawal of the privilege of free dress. Students wearing inappropriate clothing will be sent to the office to contact parents for a change of clothing. If you have any question please see administration.
1. No torn jeans or clothing with visible holes
2. Any shorts and skirts worn must come to the knee (girls must wear leggings underneath if shorts, dresses or skirts are shorter than this)
3. No tank tops or spaghetti straps (all shirts/tops or must have sleeves or be covered with a jacket)
4. No shirts worn off the shoulder or shirts that are strapless
5. No shirts with inappropriate language or pictures
6. No autographed t-shirts
7. All shirts must cover the mid-area completely
8. No slides slippers or flip flops may be worn for shoes
9. Caps and hats are allowed but must not be worn inside the building or classrooms at any time